• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cool Dude Bunny's Ice Cream Van - PaP Ice Pod Fund Raiser

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
He is selling these virtual ice creams to raise money to buy ice pods for those of the PaP rescues who would like them. And as a 'thank you' to all purchasers of his finest quality virtual ice creams he will enter everyone who buys one (or more!) into a free draw for a cartoon style characterisation drawing of their bunny (or group of bunnies) in the style of Cool Dude himself! (Not wearing his clothes, obviously, your bunnies get to choose their own clothes!) You get one free entry into the draw for every pound spent on ice creams (eg £2 spend = 2 entries, £5 spend = 5 entries).

Place your order on this thread, and send payment to: pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk
PLEASE READ: If you can send your payment as a 'gift' / 'friend/family' payment Pledge a Pound wont lose out by paying fees. Please put 'COOL DUDE' in the title, and add your username to the message box.

Here is Cool Dude's menu:

Golden Poop Nobbly Bobbly
£2.00
A delicious ice cream covered in thousands of golden poops!

Bunny Ears Twister
£2.00
Classic ice cream lolly with a bunny ears twist

Funny Bunny Face Ice Cream
£2.00
Aw, you just wouldn't want to bite the ears off!

'99' Bunny Style
£2.00

Ice Cream Bundae
3 flavours of ice cream topped with carrot sauce, dandelion sauce and strawberry sauce, and decorated with a strawberry, banana and fenugreek crunchies.
£3.00

Bouddica £8.00 (8 draw entries)
HurricanHoney £2.00 (2 draw entries)
LSpacehopper £5.00 (5 draw entries)
rngpwelfare £4.00 (4 draw entries)
Storm & Mallow/Liz1966 £4.00 (4 draw entries)
KMazzy £5 (5 draw entries)
Bunnybunny £3.00 (3 draw entries)

Last edited:
Such warm weather we're having......be nice to think we are helping some of the bunnies in rescues and sanctuaries keep cool this summer, and for many summers to come :)

Thank you to those who have donated so far :)

Storm & Mallow have just authorised me to buy a couple of 'Bunny ears twisters' on their behalf. If only all icecreams were as low in calories as these ones :D

It is - I'll get the details from Sue and PM you :D

I've paid before into their bank account so can I just use that again? If so Ren will have a Funny Bunny and Jaffa says he'll have a Nobbly Bobbly and half of Ren's cos he is a greedy guts. Yum yum. Actually I'll pay a nice round £5 and get an extra squirt of carrot sauce on the tops. :)

Thanks Cool Dude Bunny!

I've paid before into their bank account so can I just use that again? If so Ren will have a Funny Bunny and Jaffa says he'll have a Nobbly Bobbly and half of Ren's cos he is a greedy guts. Yum yum. Actually I'll pay a nice round £5 and get an extra squirt of carrot sauce on the tops. :)

Thanks Cool Dude Bunny!

Yes, if you have the bank details it will be the same - thank you so much :D

We have sent ice pods out to several of the rescues/sanctuaries so far - nice to think that people who have donated to this are helping some hot bunnies on a day like this :)

:wave: An ice cream bundae for me! :thumb:
Will paypal the money now!
(all paid, sent it with my bunny auction payment & PaP monthly payment)

Last edited:
Back