• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Harsh Reminder

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
It used to take me about half a day or more to do all the health checks and VHD Vaccinations.

Today it was completed in under 2 hours

So many of my Rabbit family lost this year..................... :cry:

I'm sorry Jane. It's things like that that hit you hard. I know it's not much of a comfort but you gave them all the best care they could ever have hoped for and they had happy lives with you. Sending you hugs x

Its cold comfort but your remaining bunnies simply couldnt be in more loving hands Jane...x

((((((((((Hugs for you, Jane))))))))))))))
Perhaps you could tell us something about your daily routine, if you feel up to it? I've always been curious as to what you need to do each day, and more importantly, how on earth do you manage it all by yourself? I have my hands full with three bunnies, three cats and two dogs. :(
The real joy being my three rabbits hate being handled. Mimzy especially now. It makes me so sad.

Thinking of you and your bunny family, past and present, who are and have been and always will be so lucky to have you. :love: xxxx

Back