• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Vibes Please :) UD: They're home :D + Pics

Pebblesetc

Mama Doe
Buckley's got a big day today. He needs vibes for a smooth and easy bond, and that he doesn't get a snuffles or stasis flare up from the stress. He'll be in the expert hands of Alice at Windwhistle Warren. So we also need vibes that he behaves for her and doesn't act like a spoilt toddler!

I'm so nervous, I have so many "what-ifs" going through my head! "What if the other bunny doesn't like him? What if he's a little :censored: and starts a fight/ bites? What if he gets sick? What if they bond and I get them home and I haven't neutralised the room well enough and they fall out?"

Hiya :wave:

I know how you feel as when I took mine for bonding I couldnt sleep properly!

I hope all goes really well xx

Just got back from dropping him off. They're in a hutch where they can meet through mesh on the middle level until Alice has time to put them together. Buckley can't work out how to get down the ramp to the middle level to meet her though! We put one of her litter trays in with him and he accepted it right away which I suppose is a good sign.

He's in a stinking mood with me though, wouldn't let me give him a kiss when I left!

I miss my baby boy!!!

I'm throwing myself into cleaning and neutralising the bunny room. OH thinks I'm mad. I cleaned out some of the bunnies at WW and I've come home and am cleaning out the room and cleaning all the things we're donating!

Im dreading doing my trio for exactly the same reason - statis.

Ive a m & F pair then a new separate baby male that once neutered I want to bond with them. My female has had statis twice recently so when the time comes I will be a wreck.

Please let us know how things go.

Apparently Buckley has been downstairs and sat next to his potential hunbun (with mesh separating them). He's looking chilled, she wants to play!

Goodness me I hope it works out. She's such a lovely bunny!

Neutralising his room is so difficult! It's not a massive room and there's not enough space to move the furniture easily by myself. I've managed to do under the bed; I've swept under it and sprayed the carpet liberally with vinegar and moved the bed back. Gonna hoover the rest of the room and vinegar the floor, let it dry, and vinegar again. I've been doing the walls too. Smells like a chippy in here!!!

Have successfully cleaned and vinegared the bunny room from top to bottom. New litter trays are in completely different places to where Buckley had them so it's not too familiar in that respect, new blankets in the newly designated "bunny snuggle area" which I doubt they'll use lol. Newly designated digging zone with cardboard, phone books etc. for shredding.Toys all slathered in vinegar and dried, my bedroom cleaned and neutralised, can I relax now?

Hopefully Buckley and Pru will be able to meet fur to fur today. I miss him so much! I just so want them home!

They've met!

Just received a text! Bonding has commenced. Buckley is apparently frightened of Pru, but it's going ok. Please, please, please let this work!!!!!!!

Hope it all continues to go well and that they can move in to their new vinegar rinsed bunny love palace very soon :wave:

Back