• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The mini buns were sexed at the vet's on Tuesday :-)

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
They all passed their health check and these are the 2 females who we have named Cleo ( the Harlequin one as she use to bathe in the goat's milk when we put it in their indoor cage ) and Dotty the black bunny as she has a white spot on her nose.

Cleo

Dotty

And these are all the males all 6 of them .

They are all soon going to be spayed and neutered so that we can hopefully bond them in to a group :D

Great to have fewer girlies. Makes neutering cheaper! Good luck with the group bond. Want to do one with my lot in a couple of months.

Love the names! :love:

I cant believe just how big they are now! Its great that you have the 2 girls so that they can be together until all of the neutering is sorted out.

Such a gorgeous little family of buns :D

YES! Little Cleo is a girl =D In my head she was, so I like that outcome! :love:
Lots of beautiful boys too... are you worried about things going wrong with so many boys vs girls in the group?

YES! Little Cleo is a girl =D In my head she was, so I like that outcome! :love:
Lots of beautiful boys too... are you worried about things going wrong with so many boys vs girls in the group?

Well all the boys are due to be neutered next week and the girls are now living together away from the boys in another room. Early neutering of the boys
will stop the hormones kicking in and hopefully they will bond as a group with no aggression. We have ordered a shed today
for them and it's a large one so that we can divide it up into sections if we do have problems bonding them as a group.

Back