• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to know when you are loved by a bunny!!!

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
My head has just had wee drizzled upon it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:oops::oops:

A beautiful bonded pair of bunnies are stopping with me at the moment, well all bunnies are beautiful but this pair in particular are also such fun.

Both neutered, a very dominant and gentle female and a very calm and 'under the paw' male. The female is SO intelligent and really does want to own and chin everything. Well she chinned my shoulders, arms, head and to just confirm who the boss is............................gently hopped over my head and......................................................added a final touch of warm wee.

Who's the boss...................................? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's an acquired ..............erm............won't say taste!!!!! But it goes with the territory.......:oops::oops::lol::lol::lol:

What a compliment...........................warm wee drizzle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any good as a hair conditioner?:roll::roll::roll:

Are you a teensy weensy bit jealous?:roll::roll:

You don't know what you are missing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

One of the highest accolades from a bunny is to be weed upon.

Lucky, lucky me!!!:lol::lol:

Sort of envious but I don't know if I would have to start signing a register if I admitted to it? :roll:;)

Before we had delta spayed she used to spray wee over me and my partner on an at least weekly basis. Those were the days lol x

Oh my goodness yuri does this all the time

Licks me, nudges me, chins me weed on me then flops out next to me and grooms me

Sometimes she drizzles sometimes its a lot ...........

I had to change clothes three times in one day before.....

...... Yeah l know my place....

That's it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have had enough. Never going to care for bunnies ever again. My patience has been pushed to it's limit. I can't stand it anymore. Reeking of bunny wee......covered in bunny fur, scars and scratches, always wanting my attention..................................................

Changed my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them all.:lol::lol::love::love::love::love::love:

Back