• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

++++ Warning ++++ horrific bunny related newspaper article

Horrid, horrid, horrid. It saddens me that there are such disgusting people in the world. Sadly, it doesn't even surprise me people would do this. :cry:

I have dogs and I am very glad my bunnies are padlocked up at night now. I don't doubt someone could break in if they wanted to, but that would take time and our dogs would alert us in time hopefully. My husband joked when I put the padlocks on, saying we'd better make sure the foxes didn't get hold of the keys, but it doesn't seem so funny now... :(

Didnt read because awful, cruel things just sit in my head and play and play and make me sad and angry.

TBH... I knew nothing about it sitting in the car at lights. i noticed a news hoarding outside the shop advertising the paper and saw the headline.. i really didnt believe it at first...

Cant believe that some people can be so utterly vile, wicked and downright EVIL..

What goes around comes around..... I really believe that..

Fee xx

Back