• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think the postman thinks (knows) I'm a crazy rabbit lady!

Jolysium

Mama Doe
He just dropped off a parcel from M&S and rang the doorbell to say he was surprised it wasn't more rabbit products and that he had been looking through his van for the parcel and ignored the right one twice because M&S don't sell pet accessories! :lol:

this reminded me, the post man knocked on our door earlier as I was taking the parcel from him I heard the dog running up the hall way towards me and the open door so I said "ah! Stop!" so the postman stopped moving :lol:

(thankfully he realised I meant the dog before I said "good girl")

:lol::lol::lol: we just get asked if we have a horse when it's hay. :roll: everytime aswell! same man! :roll:

one of our post men always used to knock on door and say a parcel for rosie and mowgli rabbits not for you :lol:

:lol: A few weeks ago the postwoman asked if I could take her daughter's two rabbits in. Can't hide anything from the postman! :lol:

Back