• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Remember me?

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Been a busy few months for me.

In Jan 2013, the bf and I split. I moved to Newent into a houseshare that sucked. The commute to the office job was hell.

On 3rd May 2013, I was made redundant. That same week I moved to a new house with an amazing garden, still houseshare but amazing.

On 17th May 2013 I picked up my new puppy. For cyber sake, I'll refer to her as K. J loves her! She is a Pyrenean Sheepdog.

So I've started my own business, dog walking, and am working towards a dog training qualification.

Hope you can see the photos;

J
null_zpsce4c63e1.jpg

K
null_zpsd9796209.jpg

Together
null_zps23e0e365.jpg

I want to do dog walking too. What qualification are you taking? Your dogs are beautiful. LOVELY photos :love:

I was wondering about you last week, omg your new doggy is gorggeus too :love::love::love: sorry about your jobs and break up, but glad your getting things on track now, good luck with your own business

how are the rabbits, miss rimmi and winter

They're lovely :love: Don't see many Pyr's about, how cute. How are the buns doing?

Good to see you back.

Last edited:
I was wondering about you last week, omg your new doggy is gorggeus too :love::love::love: sorry about your jobs and break up, but glad your getting things on track now, good luck with your own business

how are the rabbits, miss rimmi and winter

This is exactly what I was going to say. I was just last week missing seeing and hearing abot the bunnies.

Rimmi and Winter are great but they moved to a friends when I broke up with the ex as the first house was town centre/unsecure courtyard. Now I have a worry of foxes here so I've left them there.
I see them weekly (going tomorrow in fact). They love their wendyhouse/run set up and plenty of fuss....and of course trashing the joint as any opportunity. :p

Your right Steph, not many PSDs about, but she's everything I was looking for an more - size, speed, intelligence, loyalty and something to groom hahaha.

Back