• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny boarding in south london/kent..M1 corridor south of Sheffield..

BettyLu

Alpha Buck
Can anyone recommend anywhere good?

I have to go up north to visit the OHs fam etc at end of July, and I feel bad asking my friend to bunny sit again... would rather find somewhere that's personally recommended rather than just taking a gamble at something I've found on google. Thank you x

Last edited:
When I last looked I couldn't find anything decent round here. :(

*sigh* Same.

It's a real pain because my family live nowhere near me and are in south america at the time anyway, I don't know my neighbours, I don't want to burden my friend all the time. My local vets isn't even rabbit savvy really and haven't got any suggestions of places either. I NEED to go away because it's kind of important I meet my future in laws. I think they'd think I was mental bringing the rabbit with me plus , the journey would freak him out just for a night.

sooooo.. stuck.

If there's nowhere good that's local, could you look for somehwere en-route instead?

If there's nowhere good that's local, could you look for somehwere en-route instead?

:) I only know of places further north - maybe change your thread title to add M1 corridor south of Sheffield - there's bound to be somewhere.

My four go to N & J guinea pig holidays (rabbits too!). A lovely lady runs it and takes good care of all her boarders : )) Mine always come home really relaxed and completely unfased by it all. I'm usually the nervous wreck!!

She is located in Rochford in essex and has a website :wave:

Ours go to stay with Tracy at RNGP Welfare in Rugby - it's not far off the M1, but quite a long way from Kent!

Back