• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies and me on the loo!!!!

moi

Mama Doe
Sorry if this is too much info, but my Bunnies live in my outhouse, and at the end of there room is my downstairs loo (in its own little room). Anyhow normally when I go I leave the door open and am fully dressed in clothes or pjs, but today I was wearing my onesie (which I have to remove fully to my ankles to pee). The buns came running in, stopped dead in there tracks, looked terrified at this naked human, then ran back out again!!! :D:shock::D

:lol::lol: I sneezed in front of Leo and Kerbie the other day when I was helping my bf clean them out .. Kerbie stopped dead in his tracks and was in a "what the hell was that?!" stance :lol: Leo carried on eating hay.. but then he is deaf :lol:

My sneezes aren't really 'human' apparently, I make some weird noises but I can't help it :lol:

Oscar my cat gives kisses, which is fine until he starts licking my thighs while I'm on the loo :shock: he's also a knicker sniffer :mrgreen:

Ru and saph like to join me in the bathroom! They've seen me naked loads though so I don't think it bothers them anymore! They're just like 'oh look, the human has shed again'

:lol: Boris would always follow me to the bathroom when he was free-ranging, was a bit awkward trying to pee while he was sat there staring at me :lol:

Oscar my cat gives kisses, which is fine until he starts licking my thighs while I'm on the loo :shock: he's also a knicker sniffer :mrgreen:

:lol: what cat isn't there all dirty :censored: :lol::roll:

normally have at least 3 in the shower room whilst im showering lol

Toby follows me to the loo as well and tries to jump up on my knee for kisses. He doesn't come in when I'm having a shower or bath though, strange dog.

Teddy will come in wst I'm on the loo and rest his head on my knickers! :shock: I 'shoo' him off when he does that because it's kind of awkward! :lol:

Sorry if this is too much info, but my Bunnies live in my outhouse, and at the end of there room is my downstairs loo (in its own little room). Anyhow normally when I go I leave the door open and am fully dressed in clothes or pjs, but today I was wearing my onesie (which I have to remove fully to my ankles to pee). The buns came running in, stopped dead in there tracks, looked terrified at this naked human, then ran back out again!!! :D:shock::D

What a shock for the poor little mites :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back