• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harvey just melts my heart sometimes

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Since we're staying with my parents the rabbits are in my bedroom with me. Harvey has taken to jumping on the bed in the mornings to go under the duvet, I'm assuming he thinks it's a burrow! I hold the head end of the duvet open so he can't freak out, today he explored then came back up and laid down at the enterance pressed into me whilst I gave him nose rubs with one hand and slowly moved my other to wrap around him! I actually got to lay half asleep in bed cuddling a living bunny rabbit who'd chosen to put himself there and stay there :shock: literally a dream come true!!! I never thought rabbits could be that docile and tame as they are prey animals, but Harvey's obviously forgotten that fact!

Maybe he knew I was facing a tough day and thought he'd at least start it on a high :love:

I have a stuffed toy bunny rabbit I cuddle to sleep every night and I always think "I wish I could curl up in bed with one of my living bunnies and do this" so it really is a dream come true :love: Lilly did join over the covers for a quick nose rub but she wouldn't tolerate a proper squeeze :lol:

Back