• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Princess Molly and her castle!

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
Molly has a new castle :D she loves it :love: she has been to the highest room in the tallest tower :lol: here she is checking it out...

DSCF1054_zps968efbc5.jpg

DSCF1057_zpsf160dcc1.jpg

DSCF1064_zpsc1e2f629.jpg

DSCF1088_zps04fdb0b4.jpg

DSCF1097_zps9c1ea757.jpg

DSCF1100_zpsb4c07609.jpg

I love the last pic :love:

Last night when i went to bed, Molly was just chilling on the second floor of her castle! :lol: she really loves it! :love:

I had one of those but the buns never went in the other levels, they always stayed at the bottom. I even put Rex on the top layer once and he just made one of the windows bigger and jumped out :roll:

She's lovely. :love:

I always like the look of these castles, but I just never think they seem very practical and wonder if the rabbits would just chew them, they do like chewing cardboard... :roll:

Those pictures are just adorable! Love the last but 1 , 1 and the last where she has nibble the window ledge!! :love: Molly is just lovely, like my Bramble - but bigger and like my Berry but smaller!! :D

Back