• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kerbie wants to show you..

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
His new space!

"Hey RU! We is be super good so we got more space! It's loads of fun!"

null_zpsdc01aa7e.jpg

"Here is Leo eating.."

null_zpsb01a1b0f.jpg

"Move Leo!"

null_zps614f2ab4.jpg

"This is our new house, it's a bit boring now but mummy said we get some toys next week!"

null_zpsf24e860b.jpg

"Mummy and daddy said that on Thursday we is getting the space under the wardrobe and the pen around it, next stop the whooooole bedroom!"

null_zpsa6de3a64.jpg

"Mummy just put this in here because I keep weeing on the hay.. She said some lady gave it to my new grandmummy and grandmummy had to scrub it clean at work because it was really really dirty! Mummy thinks it makes a good hay holder, although Leo keeps trying to sits in it.. His bum is too big though!"

null_zps3d8d850a.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, we've had Kerbie since the 6th of June :)

Well it looks like a success!

I am collecting a girl for my Woody on the 29th with the hope of bonding them. They are both outside buns but I was going to get a pen for their 'neutral territory' meets. Is it generally a good idea to keep them in the pen for a while after it seems as though they are bonded, like you have?

Woody is VERY territorial of his shed/runs and I am worried problems may arise when they seem to be bonded and are placed in there.

Back