• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We went to the vets......

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
We went to the vets last Thursday as I had 10 in for check ups and accupuncture

Waiting their turn, these are 'The Kitchen Kids' they all live as a group in the kitchen, left to right are Stephanie, Dilly Daydream, Rupert Too and Poppy Tripod

Fidget having her accupuncture

And Dilly Daydream had enough and was waiting at the door to go home

:love::love::love:

Last Friday, in the vets, I saw a very chill out dog sitting on his owners lap with the needles in his body from acupunture. The owner was saying he loves it and it has really helped his weak back legs.

I like the carriers, wouldn't mind one like that, looks secure but airy.

Yes, the carriers are brilliant especially for the disabled bunnies because of the way they open up, I rescued a pair of bunnies some time back and they came in a carrier like that, I tried to track them down and had heck of a job and then Sal from Windwhistle helped me find them, they are an Italian make and the only place in England that sells them is The Range, they are £20 and worth every penny, I have 6 of them and could do with more, they are easy to clean as well, the onl;y downside is that they don't stack

Oh Bless them all, look at them waiting :love::love::love:

I also love the pet carriers they are brilliant I shall look out for them :love:

Dilly Daydream wanting to go home I don't blame her I'm a bit like that when I go to hospital :lol:

I have one of those carriers for my huge cat lol, theyre perfect arent they
Also got mine from the Range but it was years ago!

Your buns are so adorable! Such little characters as well :lol: :love:

By the way all the carriers are on The Range website - found them by searching for cat carriers. :thumb:

Last edited:
Back