• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit nicknames

nibbles = nib nibs, noisy bunny, digger, nibblebibbles :oops:
buttons = bubbles, chinchin, monster :lol:
jasper = jasp, jaspie, jaspicakes, munchkin :shock:

Belle = Belly welly or welly
Bramble = Bram's and oh my god what have you done now :lol:
Buster = Busty boy
Brownie = babba boy

Blackberry - which now is always Berry. - Bez, Boo,
Blossom - Blossy blue, Bloss
Bramble - Brambly Hedge, Brams, Brams hatch, Lazy,

When Tillie was alive she was - Tillytopple, Princess tippytoes or just Till - Miss my girl - 2 years on Tuesday :cry:

Blackberry - which now is always Berry. - Bez, Boo,
Blossom - Blossy blue, Bloss
Bramble - Brambly Hedge, Brams, Brams hatch, Lazy,

When Tillie was alive she was - Tillytopple, Princess tippytoes or just Till - Miss my girl - 2 years on Tuesday :cry:

Cute nicknames:)
Sorry about tillie:( I'm dreading for shooter to leave:(
Binky free till<3

Thank you - it was awful and I know that I have to go through it again - another 3 times!!!!:shock: I sometimes wonder why we put ourselves through it all. :roll:

Bless all our buns eh - spoilt rotten! :love:

LOL :lol: love brambles

He's always in trouble. He's a cheeky livewire always up to something. If theres trouble or naughtyness Brambles sure to be in the middle of it. I wouldn't change him for the world. Although he has cost me a fortune in replacement products in the three months we have had him.

Jasmine- Wasmin, Pretty Lady, Floppy, Big Ears, and Bigfoot!

Hugo- Hu goes there, Humongous, and little man, and my personal favourite Chicken legs!

There are some great names and I think this thread is lovely, so nice to see people expressing their inner rabbit!

Twinkle - twinkle toes nose, bunny girl
Ozzie - ozzie bozzie boo , Mr Bunny boy
Stanley - R Stan , Stan the Man , Stanley Manley, baby bun

I have Buster, Bella and Thumper. They all have the same nicknames: Monkey, Monkey-o, Pookie, Pooks, Pookie-o. Sounds ridiculous writing it down!!! No idea where they came from!!x

Everyone is so nice to their bunnies. I'm a cruel and abusive mum. Muhahaha.

The most common nicknames for my pair would be 'fat lards', or 'fatties'. 'Stinky' may be thrown in there just to give them an extra boost of nastiness if I'm feeling good on that particular day.

They love it. XD

Bella is also known as Baby, Princess, Poo-Machine, Munchkin and Moomin mama :oops: :lol: If she's naughty I call her by her full name, Bellatrix Ophelia Black :lol:

Last edited:
Back