• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

our disabled girly is really sick/ had a massive heart attack and died

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Steve is rushing Cinderella to the emergency vets now. One minute she was fine, the next a bit quiet and then she turned blue. I can't believe how quickly its happened, I feel sick :(

We have lost other splay leg rabbits the same way so please could she have some urgent vibes xx

Last edited:
Thankfully the vet is really good and thorough. I couldn't understand everything that was said as she had a real accent and the phone line was a bit dodgy.

As I understand it, her lymph nodes are enlarged. She has had conscious xrays which shows only one lung is affected. she is being given a drug I didn't catch the name of, I think to open her airways And then given oxygen.

Steve is staying with her to see how she responds to the meds

Cinderella just had a massive heart attack and died. They tried to resuscitate her but couldn't. The vet is in pieces. She had just told me how strong and healthy her heart sounded :(

Last edited:
Back