• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Horrible bunny owner.....

moi

Mama Doe
My buns have half there pellets in the morning, then the rest in the evening. Anyhow today I slept until 1.30 pm!! I haven't done that since I was a teen! Well the looks the bunnys gave me when I appered looking dosy in my onesie! If looks could kill! lol x

Oh I know that look, last time I slept in and was late with breakfast Rosie ate hers then ran in the house picked up my bin in her mouth and threw it across the room :lol:

I expect they'll forgive you. Eventually. :lol:

Im hoping they will forgive me soon, the rug for the living romn has arrived for them to snuggle into. Tonic hopefully will be especially pleased as he doesn't like the laminate flooring x

I know it's a bit late now but....................................WAKEY, WAKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wave::wave::lol:

I was poorly yesterday and didn't get out till nearly 3pm :oops: they were all very excited to see me tho :lol: instantly forgiven by my 3 :love: the addition of the dandelion leaves may have helped :lol:

Back