• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding of yuri and scamps - more photos post 14

little-laura

Wise Old Thumper
jono wont accept a name until he can tell his personality better :roll:

anywho lol

they are being bonded and its going well

yuri gave him a present, a fetching new hat (she put it on his head lol)

Last edited:
So glad Yuri and her new friend are getting on well together. Vibes for an easy bond.

Glad Yuri and her new friend are getting on so well together. Vibes for an easy bond.

Hope all goes well
I just couldnt do it in such a teeny space.... but hope it works for you x

This how I and many others do it its worked with several bonds and its only for a short time we discussed this on the bond thread .....

I don't many to sound snippy but did you really have to add that.... :(

I never ever comment that I don't do it that way implying what they are doing is negative on bond threads I only ever wish people luck easpically when people have not long lost a bun

This how I and many others do it its worked with several bonds and its only for a short time we discussed this on the bond thread .....

I never ever comment that I don't do it that way implying what they are doing is negative on bond threads I only ever wish people luck easpically when people have not long lost a bun

Sorry you took that in a way it wasnt intended..... I did wish you luck and I do hope it works out x
I too have recently lost a bun so know the feeling too well....:(

With bonding there is no 'one size fits all' :)

Sometimes I use a smaller enclosure, sometimes I use the entire back garden that both Rabbits may actually 'know' !!
When you become more confident in your own judgments (which took me about 15 years !!) you will realise that with Rabbit husbandry whilst general 'rules' are a useful framework they are not set in stone. They may need to be adapted or dare I say it broken, to better suit the individual Rabbits involved.

People will have different opinions based on their own personal experiences. The only thing I cannot do is use methods such as water sprays or putting the Rabbits in an empty bath or taking them on an unnecessary car journey. But again, for some people they believe it to be fine to do and the methods have worked.

Good luck with the bonding. You have been very brave to take on another Rabbit for Yuri when you are still grieving so much for Jake. That shows that you are putting Yuri's needs before your own.

With bonding there is no 'one size fits all' :)

Sometimes I use a smaller enclosure, sometimes I use the entire back garden that both Rabbits may actually 'know' !!
When you become more confident in your own judgments (which took me about 15 years !!) you will realise that with Rabbit husbandry whilst general 'rules' are a useful framework they are not set in stone. They may need to be adapted or dare I say it broken, to better suit the individual Rabbits involved.

People will have different opinions based on their own personal experiences. The only thing I cannot do is use methods such as water sprays or putting the Rabbits in an empty bath or taking them on an unnecessary car journey. But again, for some people they believe it to be fine to do and the methods have worked.

Good luck with the bonding. You have been very brave to take on another Rabbit for Yuri when you are still grieving so much for Jake. That shows that you are putting Yuri's needs before your own.

Thank you Jane xxx

That's exactly what I'm saying everyone does it differently and it's different for each
Pair

On RU when someone creates a in bonding my buns thread people don't usually comment on how they are doing it unless they ask for help

It's ok to comment on style of bonding in threads like that generall bonding thread but usually on RU you just wish people luck give support or advice if asked

Not come on and say I wouldn't do it like that but good luck because all well wishes are lost by the first part as you feel judged

Anyways.... They are fusing each other and flopping and sharing an cuddling so I've extended the pen

:) going well

null_zpsb88b11dc.jpg

null_zps672f461a.jpg

null_zps100fc081.jpg

null_zpsb9d9d364.jpg

null_zps744aa0e6.jpg

Ooohh, lots of bonding vibes.....looking good though.... fingers crossed

Fee xxx

Back