• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU people, please help! YouTube!

Hesperus

Warren Veteran
Hi everyone,

I found this video on YouTube that obviously gives wrong advice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oLkk6Vjt44

Now if you look under the video you'll see my comment (I'm HesperusWreck) and recently I'm getting quite a few notifications from people disagreeing with my comment that trancing the bunny is wrong. I just got one this morning and I see the comment is quite high up on the comments and will be what people see. (Not sure if I can mention names but it's the 'That's the stupidest thing I've heard all week' comment')

I'd really appreciate it if people could either send me a link to very clear scientific proof that trancing bunnies is wrong, or if people with YouTube accounts could come on and back me up on this one please! :wave:

Thanks! It's just irritating me! I know there are some others saying the advice is wrong but recetnly I'm getting more notifications disagreeing than agreeing with my comment :(

Hi everyone,

I found this video on YouTube that obviously gives wrong advice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oLkk6Vjt44

Now if you look under the video you'll see my comment (I'm HesperusWreck) and recently I'm getting quite a few notifications from people disagreeing with my comment that trancing the bunny is wrong. I just got one this morning and I see the comment is quite high up on the comments and will be what people see. (Not sure if I can mention names but it's the 'That's the stupidest thing I've heard all week' comment')

I'd really appreciate it if people could either send me a link to very clear scientific proof that trancing bunnies is wrong, or if people with YouTube accounts could come on and back me up on this one please! :wave:

Thanks! It's just irritating me! I know there are some others saying the advice is wrong but recetnly I'm getting more notifications disagreeing than agreeing with my comment :(

wont let me vote it down......

Thanks guys, that's really useful, and Laura thanks for your comments on the actual video too :thumb:

Back