• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Molly chilling in her room!

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
This is Molly's room, Olly's old room. It needs adjustments to make it more interesting as she does still seem a bit bored :( I do think she misses seeing Olly pottering about, but Olly is quite happy now downstairs by himself. Here she is...

DSCF1018_zpsb9d35d09.jpg

DSCF0999_zpsea9c409a.jpg

DSCF1017_zps421be55b.jpg

Last edited:
That looks amazing!! Very spoilt bunnies! Can I just ask, I have looked and seen the cubes on other threads but I am finding it near on impossible where to buy them from, where did you buy yours? It is not something I need with current setup more for the future.

Thanks!!!

That looks amazing!! Very spoilt bunnies! Can I just ask, I have looked and seen the cubes on other threads but I am finding it near on impossible where to buy them from, where did you buy yours? It is not something I need with current setup more for the future.

Thanks!!!

Hi :wave: I actually bought mine from someone on here, as I couldn't find any either! :?

Aww she's lovely, she's got a lovely set up :love: glad to hear that Olly seems happy downstairs now too :D

Originally Posted by queenofendgame

Thanks!!!
Hi I actually bought mine from someone on here, as I couldn't find any either!

I think someone was advertising some the same or similar on here the other day in general chat, items for sale and wanted.:wave:

Back