• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits and children

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
My 4 and 7 year old cousins are over and wanted to see the rabbits obviously and I was a bit nervous, but it went great and I really don't know whether to be proudest of the bunnies or the boys :D

The boys were so gentle before I even told them to be, they gave the bunnies treats and the older boy kept telling his little brother "shhhh you're speaking too loud, rabbits have big ears so hear too well to speak loudly" and "don't move fast because it will upset them". They stroked them so gently and didn't try to grab them ever :D

The rabbits were so friendly, they were fascinated by the boys and happily took treats off of them and demanded nose rubs. They didn't hide away at all and happily played around the boys and flopped down at one point :love: in fact Lilly got overwhelmingly excited by their presence and decided it was appropriate to hump Harvey :roll: luckily Harvey doesn't give two hoots about being humped and Lilly usually forgets what she's doing soon after starting :lol:

So despite yesterday's naughtiness they've been good this morning (apart from waking me at 5am for breakfast.... Lilly sat by my face, woke me up, so I rolled over, she jumped over me to still see my face so I rolled back over and she jumped straight back over too :evil: so I hadn't choice but to give them breakfast!!!)

Awww that's lovely.... my 2 love my youngest Boy. I think its cos hes gentle and loving. My oldest boy spends most of the time in his room so they always look shocked when he comes to spend time with us! lol x

Our first little rabbit Roly loved children it was very odd but he always wanted a fuss from any kids that happened to be there but would generally run from adults.

He especially loved my wee cousin.

aimee_roly006.jpg

its soo lovely when they listen and do as told, so sweet, my nephew is the same not even 2yrs till December but already respects the rabbits
oh and every rabbit he see's they are lisa even rabbits at park or on pictures :lol:

Back