• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harvey and his poor war wound *slightly graphic warning*

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper

I have had an awful day stressing over this, but my beautiful boy has been so brave.

Obviously the cage is just an overnight thing while he is coming around from his GA :)

Oh my goodness! The poor little guy, still looks adorable though :love::love::love:

Have I missed something? :oops: what happened to him?

thank you :love: he had a scuffle with Zero this morning :( Zero just has a little cut on his nose but Harvey's was quite severe as you can see - it happened in the run so I think something has been in the garden and spooked them as they have been bonded for years.

Zero is still out with the others (they're a group of 5) and hopefully when Harvey is all healed I can rebond.

thank you :love: he had a scuffle with Zero this morning :( Zero just has a little cut on his nose but Harvey's was quite severe as you can see - it happened in the run so I think something has been in the garden and spooked them as they have been bonded for years.

Zero is still out with the others (they're a group of 5) and hopefully when Harvey is all healed I can rebond.

Harvey look's really sorry for himself on that last photo :love:

thanks guys :) going to wait until he's fully healed before I re-bond. He's sat under the table now giving himself a thorough wash think he's enjoying being a house bunny again :lol:

Back