• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Had my first ever homecheck!!

coco1200

Warren Veteran
For a pair/trio of Californian bunnies :love::love::love:

I never realised how nervous I would become!! I was so nervous she was going to catch me out with something that I could have missed, but I stayed calm and answered everything! She kept skipping the questions and said 'oh you probably know that already'... she didn't actually tell me if I passed the homecheck or not but she said she needs to get in contact with the RSPCA branch that I'm adopting from before she lets me know :? But when she left she did say 'enjoy your rabbits!' soooo am I guessing that I can assume that I have passed the homecheck?! :lol:

I really hope I have! I can just imagine three big white bunnies bounding around everywhere! Fingers crossed :D

I had a home check tonight as well :p I know I passed mine, I am sure you did too! :thumb:

Ooo a trio. How great. Look forward to piccies of them in their new forever home. :love:

Link to pics? I'm sure you will have passed she is just meant to talk to the branch and they are supposed to tell you

Thank all, I am soooo exited... yet nervous at the same time! I have been told they were 6 rescued together recently and are all currently living in a big group, but want them to find homes separately, I did request three depending on the homecheck, but if not it would be a pair. I can imagine because they have red eyes they would be overlooked, but I think they are stunning.

They are here on the link below! If you scroll down to 'Starwars Rabbits' :D:D

http://www.rspca-middlesex.org.uk/category/rabbits/

Many Congratulations!,!

Can I ask what a "Californian Rabbit" is?:shock:

Thank you! Californian is the breed of rabbit that they are! I did some research and they're actually still very much a meat and fur breed, even today in the UK :shock: heres a photo of the breed - click.

Oh Janak they are lovely!! :love: Cant wait for you to get them home and settled in

Also have you seen Tyrone :love:

Oh Janak they are lovely!! :love: Cant wait for you to get them home and settled in

Also have you seen Tyrone :love:

I think they are lovely too!! :love: I still haven't heard from the Middlesex RSPCA yet, so I shall give them a call tomorrow!

And I fell in love with Tyrone too!! :love: He is so unusual :love:

Back