• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Home Visit :) + shed pics.

Hele

Warren Veteran
A colleague from the rescue I work at is coming to look at my outdoor set up so that I can finally adopt Poppy! :p:thumb:

I've had her on foster for months and didn't need a home check for that :lol: but to make it official I need a check to tick all the boxes... I don't mind, I understand that staff can't get away with not following the rules.

She is due any second and I am sooooo excited its ridiculous! :lol:

Edit, this is the girly, I wonder if she knows that she will have a husbun soon? :love::love::love:

7667F0DE-D405-4779-B5CD-9B11D3259A06-618-00000169C8869A8E_zpsdb8c5cea.jpg

Last edited:
No, ill do that tonight (I have barely finished it :oops: :lol:)

I've had my shed for ..nearly a year now I suppose and I'm still not finished with it :lol: I've just bought some new stuff for it too :oops:

I'm in love with Poppy's hair do :love: :lol:

That's brilliant. I am so pleased you are keeping her. Your buns are all gorgeous:love:

Thanks Hun :love:

She has gone, had bunny cuddles with all 3 and kept saying how cute Poppy is now (no longer lunges :p)

Apparently I've done really well and she showed me the form she was filling in and told me what she had to go through without really going through it as I kinda know about vaccinations and diet. So they my Thor and Poppy will be going in to rescue to be bonded very very soon!

:love::love::love:

(Uploading photos to photobucket to show off my shed...)

My shed :love:

Connected to a 6x4x2 run. That gives them 48sq foot, plus there is a table in there that will give a couple more foot. Hopefully this will only be for a year or so until we move/buy a place, then I wanna go bigger!

It's not quite done, I need to paint the rest of the run and screw on the locks ect. Also need to screw run down. (Run will be screwed to the shed so the green tunnel is acting like a bridge not like a runaround)

Whole thing
A55EED91-494E-452E-B38F-78C9B3163520-618-0000017036CA8A03_zps3bc602d6.jpg

To the left of the door (litter tray is under the mini desk)
C51B7AB5-F2F7-4104-880A-A77CD06DD020-618-0000017038E3AF5D_zps12e6d35e.jpg

To the right of the door
56925EA3-D029-4614-BB81-2AE051952027-618-000001703A987C98_zps20f6c97b.jpg

Half painted run
BF965C65-9368-4514-A0EA-DBEA19D58EA1-618-000001703C40D4B4_zps4e01763b.jpg

:love::love::love:

I love it! :love:

Thank you! :p

I have spent far too much time on it :oops: :lol: and there is still so much to do, I have those push button light things to go up and some decorations and something to go across the door so that they can't nip out past me when I open the door and.... :oops::oops::oops:

Thank you! :p

I have spent far too much time on it :oops: :lol: and there is still so much to do, I have those push button light things to go up and some decorations and something to go across the door so that they can't nip out past me when I open the door and.... :oops::oops::oops:

And me! :lol: I ordered some more window gel stickers as I still have some Christmassy ones up :oops:

That looks great. Lovely paint work. My sheds are not finished and all my rabbits are in them.

Lovely shed - the blue & white is very crisp & nautical.
Those press lights are very cool & have given me the idea to have a look & see if I can buy them here.
Hope things go well with bonding & that your trio to be enjoy shed life together.

She's beautiful and I love the shed!
Out of interest, what rescue do you foster for as you are near me :wave:

Back