• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm in so so so much trouble

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
I'm staying with my parents for a couple of week and they reluctantly allowed me to keep the bunnies indoors in my old room with me.

What I didn't know is that the underbed storage I used to use for shoes is now my mum's overflow wardrobe....... I have just discovered that for the last one and a half weeks the rabbits have had a ball in the drawers :shock:

A pair of trousers, a pair of shorts and at least ten tops ruined :shock: I'm waiting until mum gets back from the hair dressers to tell her.... I'm in sooooo much trouble!!!!!

NAUGHTY BUNNIES! Harvey knew he was in trouble because he washed my knees excessively as an apology after I decided I wasn't talking to him anymore :lol: he doesn't like the silent treatment :p

Oh dear! :p
A similar thing happen with my two except it was the laundry basket i left on the kitchen floor.
They went for a few of mu husbands tops.
I chucked them out as they were ruined.
Hubbie did not even notice!
Oops!
Nikki

Victoria's parents are staying with us for a couple of weeks - they just aren't bunny-savvy so they keep forgetting to keep things off the floor. Shoes and handbags have been destroyed!

So I told her.... She wasn't too angry... More annoyed..... Most of the stuff she can forgive but not the pair of Karen Millen denim shorts :oops: and that's the item I can't afford to replace :oops: my dad is more mad because he doesn't think rabbit's belong in the house and wants the out of his house :( I'm only here until Monday evening though so I'm going to keep them inside despite his orders....

Oh dear.....

Dad is in my bad books anyway, he threw a whole massive bag of fresh hay in the recycling bin and I only managed to salvage just over half :(

One of my bunnies once chewed my mum's handbag, but it sounds like yours have done a proper job! :lol:

Good luck with your parents, hope they come round xx

You're a good daughter. I would have just not said anything and if it was eventually discovered I'd have just said 'must be moths, you should get some moth balls'.

this is why when I bring the buns when I visit my parents I ask if all valuables are out of reach lol

i always have destructo buns

You're a good daughter. I would have just not said anything and if it was eventually discovered I'd have just said 'must be moths, you should get some moth balls'.

That made me laugh. Perhaps buy your mum a really nice thank you for having me gift and put it from the buns:D

Oh no, what naughty buns, glad to hear your Mum isn't too cross, accidents happen.

Poppy used to stay with my Mum & Dad while I went on hol, she used to stay in their 2nd bathroom, one day she managed to lock herself in by banging the doir and the lock shimmied across, my Dad had to ram the door open to get her out.She also chewed the shower seal, im lucky my Mum and Dad are the biggest animal lovers and find it all quite amusing.

Oh God. You must have been horrified when you discovered the rummaged drawers...:shock:

I was absolutely horrified yes, that heart sinking feeling is horrible!!!

I'm glad things like this don't only happen to me :lol:

I am going to be buying her a sorry and thanks present as an apology! I offered to buy her shorts today in town and she said it's not good enough weather for shorts anyway so no point :lol:

Back