• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sticky-Bun & Currant-Bun ♥

melons

New Kit
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?378962-Two-beautiful-females-looking-for-home-Essex

Above is their original thread, in case this is a bit too random :D

These two stunning little girls came to live at our house on Monday evening, courtesy of Louise :wave: I've been after a couple of buns for ages & spent a long time searching & doing some research, I had an image of myself with a couple of old pensioners with behavioural issues, which I was more than willing to take, then I spotted these two gorgeous girls :love: I love black rabbits, BIG time :p so this double whammy was more than I could have dreamed of :love: :love:
After a homecheck, we were given the good-to-go green light & here they are :thumb:
This was their second evening out in the Rabbit garden & they loved it. They have a nice big shed which is about 6' x4' with a small aviary, then through a pop hole they can go into my bigger shed which is about 13' x 5', I haven't opened that up yet, as my baby chicks are in there under a heat lamp at the moment (the chicks are my avatar, rescued from a farm where they were due to go into battery cages)
It's been such a chilled out time having these two girls in our lives & garden, they have been as good as gold & long may that continue.

Thank you for letting me have them, heres a bitta viddie of them.

Yay :) :) Hi Mel :waves:
I love these girls so much and am so happy they are with you :)
Now...can you tell them apart yet, and which is sticky bun and which is current bun?!

It's - Quiet Currant-Bun (with the small nick in her ear)
& Sticky-Bun is the smaller more outgoing one, until that is.... they go in the garden, then their characters turn round & it's Currant-Bun who goes completely bonkers & really shows off :lol:

Back