• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look who is feeling loads and loads better. Just took these a few minutes ago.

A few more. Sorry. I am just so happy to see her acting like Julie again.

Still zooming around not letting her awful arthritis in her hips get her down.

She was having a hsrd time inbetween the two this morning so I ran tk the store and bought the 3rd one to contect the two. I am thinking about buying a 4th one.

I noticed bunnies sometimes have to scrabble on smooth surfaces. I have pieces of carpet down on the laminate. I am thinking of getting a big mat to help.

Julie is such a lovely bun and hope she continues to improve.

I noticed bunnies sometimes have to scrabble on smooth surfaces. I have pieces of carpet down on the laminate. I am thinking of getting a big mat to help.

Julie is such a lovely bun and hope she continues to improve.

The tile is nice and cool so she will lie half on the tile or all the way on the tile a lot this time of year. She has the hardest time ever getting up. It is as if she is on ice. She seems to love hopping the runway of mats. She still has to try and hop on the tile though even though sometimes she gives up and belly slides all around.

The tile is nice and cool so she will lie half on the tile or all the way on the tile a lot this time of year. She has the hardest time ever getting up. It is as if she is on ice. She seems to love hopping the runway of mats. She still has to try and hop on the tile though even though sometimes she gives up and belly slides all around.

Ahhhh. Its their claws trying to get a grip that seems to make it difficult. Bandit, who is now outside never got used to the laminate, maybe its his huge size.

Oh this is a wonderful update! :D:D:D:D
She looks fantastic! Go Julie! :love::love::love:

I love her little paw print pillow/mat...that's cute!

Back