• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some Halfpenny cats.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Meiko-
8005F150-B95B-423C-A2F6-64446B306D86-238-0000002CC9C4090F.jpg

Mr Tomsk-
A9EB0D00-AB26-48DD-8971-7DFCFE87FC25-238-0000002D962E4200.jpg

Pumpkin-
A84FF67D-6CD2-4D31-A6C4-3CF532317D24-238-0000002DAECAFE77.jpg

Loki-
EBB6C396-020B-4757-BD33-EDC90EA1B5FF-4736-00000352CF4480A8.jpg

Sir Buttons-
46B51570-6919-4153-A032-5F0EF412BA50-4736-0000035204A312D9.jpg

Awwww what beautiful green eyes. :love::love::love:

How many cats do you have ? I know you have a lot of black cats.

At the moment we have 16 cats-
Loki, Meiko, Mr Tomsk, Urchin and Kass are all younger boys, with behavioural issues ( except Loki, who was going to be PTS.
The next group is older ( over 10 but generally healthy)-
Sooty, Pumpkin ( displaced kneecap ops), Helga ( hyperthyroid), Poppy, Dumpling.
The older ones with greater issues-
Daisy cat ( hyperthyroid, renal failure, no ears and arthritis), Fluffy ( heart failure, hyperthyriodism and anaemic), Sir Buttons ( 18 year old with a heart condition), Pudding ( hyperthyroid, renal failure, spondylosis and arthritis in her jaw, and i possibly need to make a decision about her soon)

Rufus and a penny, the kittens.

We have 2 black cats- sooty and urchin.
3 white cats- Helga, Sir Buttons and Daisy cat'

Last edited:
At the moment we have 16 cats-
Loki, Meiko, Mr Tomsk, Urchin and Kass are all younger boys, with behavioural issues ( except Loki, who was going to be PTS.
The next group is older ( over 10 but generally healthy)-
Sooty, Pumpkin ( displaced kneecap ops), Helga ( hyperthyroid), Poppy, Dumpling.
The older ones with greater issues-
Daisy cat ( hyperthyroid, renal failure and arthritis), Fluffy ( heart failure, hyperthyriodism and anaemic), Sir Buttons ( 18 year old with a heart condition), Pudding ( hyperthyroid, renal failure, spondylosis and arthritis in her jaw, and i possibly need to make a decision about her soon)

Rufus and a penny, the kittens.

I hope poor Pudding will be alright, she does have many problems. Our bridge cat had renal failure, a really awful condition to see an animal suffer.

I remember you have a cat that was orginally feral or neglected that didn't like handling but likes to sleep in your bed.

Hope the the kittens will be alright too.

I hope poor Pudding will be alright, she does have many problems. Our bridge cat had renal failure, a really awful condition to see an animal suffer.

I remember you have a cat that was orginally feral or neglected that didn't like handling but likes to sleep in your bed.

Hope the the kittens will be alright too.

Urchin is the feral, he also has a level of brain damage we think. He was found aged about 4 months with a broken pelvis and a hole in his head. He enjoys life though, and funnily all the other cats are very good with him.

Urchin is the feral, he also has a level of brain damage we think. He was found aged about 4 months with a broken pelvis and a hole in his head. He enjoys life though, and funnily all the other cats are very good with him.

Glad to hear he is doing well. I wonder if the other cats have a sixth sense about him.

PS Going to watch the documentary on Horizon now about the secret life of the cat.

Last edited:
Back