• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

warning: bunny abuse in hull newspaper article

this is a link to a newspaper article as the title suggests. i cant believe this happened. its absolutely despicable. i am in utter shock and need to hug my bunny right now.

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Man-...balcony-flat/story-19270617-detail/story.html
unfortunately i myself have recently experienced this, a neighbors 8 yr old boy was waiting till we had gone out, then proceeded to break into my rabbit compound and killed a few of our rabbits, this happened 3 times before the police discovered who this little culprit was.

unfortunately i myself have recently experienced this, a neighbors 8 yr old boy was waiting till we had gone out, then proceeded to break into my rabbit compound and killed a few of our rabbits, this happened 3 times before the police discovered who this little culprit was.

oh my goodness mandy!! that is terrible!! please tell me that the boy was punished?? this is shocking behavior! did his parents have an inkling on his destructive nature at all or were they complicit or completely unaware of it??

WHAT!??? My god how evil! What happened to him?

Back