• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hopper Haven Bunnies - bunny 035 Eric

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
Eric is a gorgeous speckled dwarf lop buck.

He came to HH in May 2008 from someone who's health meant that she could no longer manage her rabbits.
He was born in 2007.
He is an extremely feisty buck and has been re-homed and returned twice due to fighting.

him and his companion Sassia have to be kept where they can not see other rabbits otherwise they will fight and do each other lots of damage.
They have had to be separated on several occasions, but will accept no other partner, so HH always end up re-bonding them after patching up their injuries.

He is friendly with people, especially if you have food for him.

Eric is sponsored :D

Hiya :wave:

I met Eric a couple of weeks ago as I popped in to see his wifey is Sassia, who I sponsor, when dropping off my buns for boarding.

He is a cute little roundy fella with an adorable face! :D

It was lovely to see Sassia, who was much bigger than I expected and very pretty :love:

The pair of them were running around together and really are suited. They have a lovely little outhouse with their own patio - very rustic and cute :lol: :thumb: :love:

Last edited:
Back