• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First time free ranging

Rexripley

Mama Doe
20130613_123039_zpsd4eb5fc1.jpg

20130613_122253_zps2bb6cd89.jpg

20130613_122019_zps8a506e9f.jpg

First time in the garden :)
20130613_122957_zps3d974f9d.jpg

Last edited:
Look at that Rexy face *swoons* :love: Oh I miss my wee Rex, so soft and snuggly and gorgeous, they are the most beautiful breed. Love the action shot of your harli, totally looks like he's kicking his heels at you :lol: Maybe it's just the angles in the photo but do they both have quite large ears for their size?

The images loaded fine for me but I'm not a fan of photobucket in general, it's very slow. Imgur is a similar site but much faster.

Look at that Rexy face *swoons* :love: Oh I miss my wee Rex, so soft and snuggly and gorgeous, they are the most beautiful breed. Love the action shot of your harli, totally looks like he's kicking his heels at you :lol: Maybe it's just the angles in the photo but do they both have quite large ears for their size?

The images loaded fine for me but I'm not a fan of photobucket in general, it's very slow. Imgur is a similar site but much faster.

Bruce my Rex has massive beautiful ears :) Harley's don't look that big up close, does imgur work on here?

Aw lovely :love: There's nothing like seeing them run around in all that space :love:

The gardens empty just now, we're just starting on it now, moving them into a shed which my dad is going to come and build for the bunnies with a few levels inside

Then ill thank about the rest of the garden :)

Bruce my Rex has massive beautiful ears :) Harley's don't look that big up close, does imgur work on here?

They really are stunning. Beautiful Rexy deliciousness... *drools* Okay, I'll stop now :lol:

I've used imgur on here fine, here's a random photo from their front page. You need the link that says BBCode (message boards and forums) which is to the right hand side of the image.

ebW4Kqh.jpg

They really are stunning. Beautiful Rexy deliciousness... *drools* Okay, I'll stop now :lol:

I've used imgur on here fine, here's a random photo from their front page. You need the link that says BBCode (message boards and forums) which is to the right hand side of the image.

ebW4Kqh.jpg

Omg your bun is a ball of fluff with ears !
:love:::love:

Back