• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just told Lilly off for binkying

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
:oops:

There was such a racket I assumed she must be trying to hump Harvey. She makes this noise every morning and I've always thought it was her getting amorous with Harvey, so after telling her to stop this morning and her continuing I looked up and there she was going mad with binkying and rolling in some weird fit-like binky frenzy :shock: so that's what she's been doing every morning waking me up :lol: at least in know she's happy, but why does she have to do it in her hard plastic litter tray rather than the quiet carpet?!?!

I've also discovered that Harvey likes to get under the duvet with me!! I assume he sees it as a burrow!!

Awwww that must be lovely :love:

It was :love: I picked him up for a cuddle and laid down in bed and put him under the duvet (I held the head end up so there was light and he knew he could get out in case he was scared) for cuddles and he was fascinated! He hopped out after a while and came back twice to go under :lol: he climbed over me too and gave me some kisses on my arm :love:

Back