• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fenugreek crunchies

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
Ok, i Will admit it, I have been on this forum for nearly 7 years and I have seen them mentioned a million times, but I have never bought them for my rabbits :shock: so are they are good as everyone says? Where would I buy them from? Xxx

I was like this, I was so excited to buy them and give them to the bunnies. Woody can't stand them! Completely ignores them! Haha.

I threw my packet in the bin.

Ludo did like them but they weren't good for his tummy and the vet said he wasn't allowed them as they're cereal based.

Frankly, he likes fresh 'treats' (a strawberry, a chunk of carrot, a nice big bit of herbs etc) just as much.

My bunny is not too keen on them, the best ones are from the lady that makes ans sells her own home made treats on here. My bunnies love them! She does fenugreek ones :wave:

Pete loves them ( not that there's anything edible he won't eat lol!). If he's lucky he gets one when I go out in the eve to put him to bed

I bought some after seeing how many people's buns loved them. All four of my buns go mental for them, they were great for taming Dandy and Beano :love:

mine go nuts for them, but unfortunately they seem to flair up matilda urine problems so I dnt get them, as she can smell them and gets stressed

Mine love them! Great for when Liz at rainbow rabbits isn't baking, but when she is I would rather get my treats from her. That way my buns get treated and she gets funds for bunnies like little sprout. :thumb:

The Wilkinsons near me have just started to stock them so might be worth having a look in your local one :wave:

Rosie will stick her head into my pockets if she gets the slightest whiff of them :lol: I will be cleaning them out or something and I will suddenly be mugged by a rabbit. Pebbles is slightly more well behaved lol

Mine go mad for them! It's their favourite treat. If you have a Kennelgate nearby then that's where I usually get mine.

Ive 6.... and not one of them will eat them..... and Ive a couple of greedy ones who will eat anything ...:roll:
Bought some after reading on here..... and threw the lot in the bin :lol:

This is Ruby's 'crunchie face'. She gets a slightly crazed look in her eye as soon as she hears the packet rustle.

IMG_2595.jpg

Back