• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What size carrier

My 3.8kg and 2kg buns fit nicely and comfortably in the catit cabrio :)

I also have a dogit carrier too which is bigger but was a little more expensive. I love the cabrio though, worth the money :) mine was £27 off eBay :)

My 3.8kg and 2kg buns fit nicely and comfortably in the catit cabrio :)

I also have a dogit carrier too which is bigger but was a little more expensive. I love the cabrio though, worth the money :) mine was £27 off eBay :)

Is it bad that I've resigned myself to not getting a catit because I can't find a pink one under £37 :oops:

The one I've got is 4cm shorter than the cabrio, and about 6cm narrower, but it's apparently taller.

Last edited:
I really should get a carrier, currently use a gym bag to transport Patrick, he seems to really enjoy it though I do get some odd looks, but he likes to always see whats going on :lol:, hes not a corner hugger like some buns.

How annoying :( Mine is pink and I just had a look at the seller, they only have the orange/grey and grey/grey ones.

What about this one? :p Pink and cheap :D even the largest one is still a good price :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PET-CARRI...UK_Pet_Supplies_Cats&var=&hash=item1e77db597a

Ooh that looks good! The medium is about the same size as the one I currently have. Do you reckon I should get a large or would that be a bit daunting for them, I know Buckley certainly prefers a smaller space when travelling.

Buckley's about 1.8kg and the hypothetical friend (don't want to jinx anything) is a dwarf lop so probably about 2.5 - 3kg.

Ooh that looks good! The medium is about the same size as the one I currently have. Do you reckon I should get a large or would that be a bit daunting for them, I know Buckley certainly prefers a smaller space when travelling.

Buckley's about 1.8kg and the hypothetical friend (don't want to jinx anything) is a dwarf lop so probably about 2.5 - 3kg.

I prefer bigger ones but I have fairly big rabbits :lol: If the medium is the same size as the one you have now (I have one of those too!) then I would say the large. I'm using the p@h one for the stray rabbit who is just over 2kg and she kind of fills it :lol:

I prefer bigger ones but I have fairly big rabbits :lol: If the medium is the same size as the one you have now (I have one of those too!) then I would say the large. I'm using the p@h one for the stray rabbit who is just over 2kg and she kind of fills it :lol:

Haha, the large it is! I don't want any squashed looking bunnies! I can just imagine Buckley's grumpy looking face sticking out from under another bunny's bum like "what on earth were you thinking woman?!"

Haha, the large it is! I don't want any squashed looking bunnies! I can just imagine Buckley's grumpy looking face sticking out from under another bunny's bum like "what on earth were you thinking woman?!"

When I first put Donny and Lola in the cabrio they looked a bit squished, but it was because their other carrier was huge compared to it, the cat has that one now. I know I shouldn't.. But I really want that pink one now.. :lol: I have 2 bunny pairs, a single then the stray single.. Poppy has to share with Leo and Kerbie so.. She should really have her own carrier shouldn't she :shock: I think my bf would kill me but the price is so good and it's pink! :lol:

Back