• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please delete

What fantastic pictures of Jasmine & Hugo :love:

Jasmine reminds me so much of my handsome Pickle , they are both adorable bunnies :love:

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments :) You are right there re wistful look! Jasmine is not so fond of the outdoors bless her, she is a strange one! She much prefers falling asleep on the bedroom floor! I suspect she was thinking when can I go back to my comfy home!

Hugo on the other hand is curious about everything and so laid back bless him, we think that when he cleans himself and stands up like that he looks like a baby penguin with his fluffy tummy!

They are a lovely pair of bunnies I am very lucky!

You just made me say a little 'Mmmmmm' noise out loud with the cuteness of it! :lol: They are so cute I just want to eat them up! :love:

Hiya

Ive just got to work and decided to have my RU fix with a coffee and oh my goodness this pics have made my morning!

What beautiful little buns you have! :love:

Gorgeous bunnies and fab piccies. :love::love:

I don't know how you all get such good pics of your buns, mine are either blurry or of their backsides as they hop off! :lol:

Thanks for the cuteness alert :love::love::love:
Such little posers, I totally agree with the penguin look.

Back