• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love my bunnies

jodiecoxap

Alpha Buck
:love: Just sat outside whilst they are having a run around. They are such funny characters! I'm laughing and talking to them like a crazy bunny lady.
I love my bunnies :D

I know exactly what you mean :)

My boyfriend and I were discussing the fact that bunnies are so lovely earlier. They do no harm, they communicate by nudging you, purring teeth and binkying, how lovely is that? They are such bundles of joy, they make me laugh and my heart melts when I watch them. Me and my boyfriend talk to them and put on silly voices because sometimes you just know what they are thinking!

I think the world would be a better place if we all learnt from rabbits :) They really are beautiful lovely creatures and I am amazed by my two every single day. The novelty just does not wear off :).

If that makes me a crazy bunny lady I am proud :)

:love: Just sat outside whilst they are having a run around. They are such funny characters! I'm laughing and talking to them like a crazy bunny lady.
I love my bunnies :D

Don't worry, you're not alone - at least on here anyway! I ask my Pickles if he loves me at least 10 times a day, and if he doesn't answer I have to get on the floor and offer my nose for a kiss to reassure myself! :lol:

I know exactly what you mean :)

My boyfriend and I were discussing the fact that bunnies are so lovely earlier. They do no harm, they communicate by nudging you, purring teeth and binkying, how lovely is that? They are such bundles of joy, they make me laugh and my heart melts when I watch them. Me and my boyfriend talk to them and put on silly voices because sometimes you just know what they are thinking!

I think the world would be a better place if we all learnt from rabbits :) They really are beautiful lovely creatures and I am amazed by my two every single day. The novelty just does not wear off :).

If that makes me a crazy bunny lady I am proud :)

They are so lovely I quite agree. I am absolutely in love with my six :love:

I am a crazy bunny lady to, i am often found talking to mine or singing

Yesterday i was talking to Tizzy about how much of a pretty girl she is
if she ever thumps at me i tell her not to speak to me like that :roll::lol:

I love my bunnies :love::love:

I'm exactly the same! I tell them how clever they are when their litter trays are full of healthy looking poos! the neighbours must think I am mad! I can just watch them for hours! I only got them from rescue 3 months ago but cannot believe how much they have taken over my life! Even my OH, who was reluctant when I said I was getting them, has spent loads of time improving their set up and bunny proofing the garden and I will often hear him talking to them when he thinks I can't hear :lol:

I'm the same, just adore them all :love: They have all got different brightly coloured packaging bows which I put up at their windows when they have a birthday or if they have a 'gotcha' day!! My hubby thinks I'm barmy but I just love them!! So does he really, I've caught him many times chatting to them :wave:

I'm the same, just adore them all :love: They have all got different brightly coloured packaging bows which I put up at their windows when they have a birthday or if they have a 'gotcha' day!! My hubby thinks I'm barmy but I just love them!! So does he really, I've caught him many times chatting to them :wave:

Ah that's a really cool idea! My partner is the same. He always talks to them and lies down next to their cage :shock: He didn't even want to get the buns in the first place! :lol:

Estelle and Frankie never fail to put a smile on my face..............even when they are fast asleep. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:love::love:

Back