• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Readigrass - Can you buy it in bulk/bales?

Bitzy-B

Mama Doe
Hiya

As the title says really, I thought I read of someone on here who gets readigrass in bales/bulk and I just wondered where from and how long does it keep!?

Thanks in advance

Jo x

I get a huge bag (15kg I believe) from Jollyes.... it lasts forever and is really tightly packed and still smells amazing 2/3 months down the line :D

Horse feed shops will have readi grass in bales as its for horses. Often it will be longer strands too which is nice. I have a bale of ultra grass which is similar and has lasted for aaaggggeeeeessssss!

I bought one today along with my hay bales.. £14.40 for 15kg bag... Dont know if thats good or not, but its worth every penny

Fee x

I buy 15kg bales for about £18 and they last my lot about 2-3 months (but could be stored for longer if kept dry).

Thanks all, so they're ok to have the readigrass (or similar) every day??

My two love it. Rascal's a good hay eater anyway but Dizzi isn't so much, but will wolf down the readigrass!!

I got a15kg bag for 15 pounds. Only got it last week. Looks like it will last for absolutely ages.

Back