• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Ripminnie - How's little Olly doing?

Rabcat

Mama Doe
Hiya :wave:

How is Olly getting on - has he settle down stairs any better as yet?

Is Molly okay too?

Was just thinking about them x

Aww that's so nice of you to ask! :love:
Olly has been quite good today, it has been a bit cooler which he prefers, so he was running round and exploring this morning :love: I have got a dog crate coming tomorrow which is going to be his litter tray/ base, then I can get rid of his pen and arrange the living room a bit better with his tunnels and stuff.
Molly is quite liking her room upstairs as she gets to run around lots more and her pen is much bigger. I am worried about her getting lonely though :( I need to clone myself, there just isn't enough time for me to pay them all the attention they should have :( I have Daisy and Digby outside to look after too, I am really struggling to be honest. I am thinking that maybe I should contact the rescue where Molly came from, and tell them to look out for another home for her, but I will keep her here until then... I just don't know :( I don't think this will work permanently, I am too exhausted with working full time aswell :(
Thank you so much for asking :love: x

Ahh I'm so pleased that he is getting on better - he is such a little sweetie and I bet he looks so cute running around checking out whats what! :love:

The dog crate sounds like a good idea for him and you too! It will give him lots of distraction whilst he is making it home :lol:

I know just what you mean about looking after them. The first thing I do when I get up is sort out my 3 sets of buns (7 buns in total) and then my cat, get ready and go to work for around 7 am and then come back at 3 pm and see to them all evening off and on until I go to bed! The two outside groups have to take turns in the garden and I have to block the front of the hutches when each group is out as they try to fight and then swap it all round :roll:

It's such a shame about Molly and such a hard decision to make as well. You will come to the right decision in the end as you love bunnies and will instinctively know when the right solution presents itself. She is beautiful and you have done your best for her :love:

My heart ruled my head with my buns - hence the 7 of them - but I know that no matter what I really cannot accommodate anymore. Sponsoring a bun has helped me come to terms with that though.

Look forward to seeing pics of Olly's new dog crate when it's set up! :D

Back