• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ruby and Pipkin moved house today...

Loosy

Warren Veteran
Into this:
IMG_0419_zps76c87479.jpg

IMG_0422_zps9715b156.jpg

It still needs another coat of paint on the run and the doors, and I'm going to extend the run once I get back from holiday next week.

First thing they did when I put them in the run was to check out the poop tray, of course.
IMG_0421_zpse59f9f75.jpg

They had a little look at the ladder but they haven't ventured up yet. Hopefully they'll give it a go today or they might have to stay in their old set up over night! I think it's a bit steeper than the ladder in their old hutch so I think I might have to add some carpet or something for extra grip.
IMG_0424_zpsf66ba3c6.jpg

IMG_0423_zps76238b92.jpg

Lovely! You could put a brick under the ramp to make it less steep. I bet they are enjoying their new home.

Thanks for the brick suggestion! I've propped up the bottom of the ramp with a brick and also added carpet strips for grip. I put a treat on each step and Pipkin got all the way to the top of the ramp hovering up the treats but then hopped down again :lol: at least I know they can get up it though.

Back