• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Now been using fitch bedding for 3 days and......

moi

Mama Doe
Im impressed! When I first opened it and put it in the trays I thought it was gonna be rubbish, but it is absorbant and comfy for the buns, and doesn't smell either x

I've never heard of Fitch bedding What is it made of where do you buy it & what does it cost? Is it better than megazorb

i switched to fitch a while back and love it. noticed it's been better for snuffle bunnies aswell and it's lovely and soft. i had used megazorb for years but it was becoming so dusty lately so we switched and now won't change again from fitch. :love:

Fitch is a wonder product for me. I have lots of hammies so that's my main reason for using it, it is a wonder for litter trays though!

I have a bag of megazorb (which will fill the 2 hamster cages..!) so I think I might buy a bag of Fitch for the rabbits litter trays. I'd try it with the hams but Apollo tip toes everywhere so he'd probably just sink in fitch :lol:
Only 2 litter trays get done with megazorb so might make more sense spending a little more money and getting a bigger bag :)

Back