• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What're your rabbits favourite toy/s? Suggestions please

ziggyandme

Mama Doe
:wave: I'm now feeling very happy with the arrangements my buns have regarding their housing & run. However, what I believe could be improved is the toys and entertainment their I'm giving them.

Successful toys: They absolutely love the large wooden tunnel and a ball with a bell inside.
Non-successful toys: P@H 'Nobbly Gnawer', they haven't touched it. Neither do they use the ball of rope. They don't seem to be overly bothered with the home-made toys, apart from cardboard boxes.

Both of them are very active, and love to run and climb - are there any toys for this?

What are your rabbits most successful toys?

My 2 don't really play with toys.
They love tunnels though, and I guess anything that involves food! Bear is like a professional footballer when you put the treat ball down :lol:

I thought the chill n chew mats and baskets were really good but my favourite are homemade toys, even just a toilet roll stuffed with hay.

I think I've seen some people use cat trees for rabbits, if you had enough room you could get one of them? :wave:
Biff and Bram have a cardboard castle, lots of willow balls, sticks, toilet roll things with hay and treats in, tunnels and boxes to hide in.
I keep thinking about getting them one of those treat things, where they have to do a certain task to get treats out of it but not sure.

Cat tunnels, wooden arches and toilet roll tubes stuffed with hay. Also baby teething rings and things to jump on.

Mine like:

Cardboard boxes
Treat ball
Carrot patch
A fabric tunnel tat connects the top of the hutch to the ground in the aviary. The bunnies sit on top of the hutch and sprocket uses the tunnel as a slide to get down.
Radio controlled car filled with treats.

I have tried everything and they get bored with the lot of them... Their favourite pastime is chewing things which they shouldnt like the shed , run or lino!!!

Mine like:

Cardboard boxes
Treat ball
Carrot patch
A fabric tunnel tat connects the top of the hutch to the ground in the aviary. The bunnies sit on top of the hutch and sprocket uses the tunnel as a slide to get down.
Radio controlled car filled with treats.

Haha! Such a good idea :lol:

Back