• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arrrgh! My metacam syringe has broken

madcatwoman

Mama Doe
Twinks on daily metacam, when she started on it we had a mix up with the syringes from the vets so she was getting less than she should, once sorted she was on 0.4ml a day, I have been reducing this down slowly, the vet wanted her to drop to 0.2ml but I was worried that if I suddenly halved it we could have problems again. We think she has joint pain but as she went into statis twice we dont know if the joint pain caused the statis or if she just got statis, if that makes sense, but the one day I didnt give her it the next day she was flat again,so I am really reluctant to just stop it.

So tonight the plunger bit in the syringe is well and truely stuck, wont budge so Ive given her what I hope is roughly the right amount on dandilion leaf. I had her down to 0.3ml and I know its a tiny amount as ive syringed it on to dandilion leaves before so Im just keeping everything crossed.

Back