• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Old Woman, Young Buck

You're eyes match your top! You have lovely big eyes and your hair is a lovely colour, really rich looking. The bun is gorgeous too! xxx

Oh my goodness he is so itty bitty! :D
Only adds to his already overwhelming charm. ;)
You both look lovely in that photo. xxxx

Beautiful photo Jane.

But if you are and old woman.....................that makes me one too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock::shock::shock: How can I be as I've just bought an Angelina Ballerina book from a charity shop!!!!

I'll come over there Jane and prod you with my zimmer frame in a minute!!!!!!!! And I'll pinch your bunny curtains!!!!:shock::lol:

I am only joking folks........................hopefully not going to need one for quite a while....if ever.

Beautiful photo Jane.

But if you are and old woman.....................that makes me one too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock::shock::shock: How can I be as I've just bought an Angelina Ballerina book from a charity shop!!!!

I'll come over there Jane and prod you with my zimmer frame in a minute!!!!!!!! And I'll pinch your bunny curtains!!!!:shock::lol:

I am only joking folks........................hopefully not going to need one for quite a while....if ever.

:lol: :lol:

Back