• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh Dear, Look at the Curtains I Bought off Ebay

It'll be hard to tell on a dark night - have you joined the bunny club is that two fingers being held up :lol:

Is that window opposite that weird nosy neighbour of yours? The woman with the light?

I hope so! She may think you've turned your house into a house of ill repute!! ;):lol::lol:

:shock:... Oo-er , risque!!!!,

Jane,,,, what else are you hiding???.?

I bet there's a wee basque, a bunny tail a pair of fluffy bunny ears in Janes house too and thats not her furry family!!,!... you are a dark horse...:lol:

bunny girl! very appropriate. you're over 21, if you want to playboy-up your house, you have every right! :lol:

you need to get a bunch of wigs and send Mal in and out of your house disguised as different men just to top it off :lol:

(is it bad that I now want to wind my neighbour up like that?)

Only we know that it's not a reference to the Playboy magazine but you really got them for the rabbit! :lol:

Last edited:
Back