• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best friends

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Will be extending the pen tomorrow :love:

null_zpsb71efacd.jpg

Sleepy head :love:

null_zps43f914cc.jpg

as you know, my lads are going thru the same thing at the same time.
Virtually identical.

My paul is still humping stu. :(

I dont know what to do now

Do you think they're still trying to sort their dominance? Or perhaps Paul wants more grooms off Stu but he isn't listening, Elena started biting Leo when she realised she wasn't going to get groomed as Leo is a dumbbum :lol: Do you have any forage or something like that? Donny and Lola tend to have hump sessions even now (always Lola being the humper though) so I give them some grass or something to take their mind off it and occupy them :)

We extended this morning :) We put it in this shape so they wouldn't be tempted to start avoiding each other if it was a rectangle shape. They were more interested in forage than anything else though. Going through a lot of puppy pads .. Good job we bought 2 packs of 30 from b&m the other day! Can't wait until I introduce the litter tray!

Last edited:
they don't groom each other one bit.

they are still trying to burrow under each other.

I have taken them down to 1x1x1x1 pen again.

Some say it could take months?! :(

sounds good.
Ive been thinking about them.

Stu and Paul have now been given the bottom layer of the hutch, so they seem ok.

Little bit of humping still
They have even been out for a run round the flat,

im feeling happier now

Back