• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Video of baby Cookie (our hand reared baby wildie)

Tracy

Warren Veteran
Following on from this thread http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?390227-Baby-Wildie-Eyes-now-open-Pic-P91 here's a video we took of baby Cookie yesterday.

He's now 2 weeks old. We've been hand rearing him for 10 days now (I found him when he was just 4 days old).

For anyone who's not seen the photos, this is what he looked like when I found him.

Baby%2520wildie%252002.jpg

And this is the rascal now. :love:

[video]http://s168.photobucket.com/user/tdhamilton/media/Cookie/Cookie.mp4.html[/video]

Awww :love:
He's definitely very spirited! As you'd expect from a wildie I guess. Can't believe he is doing proper little bunny hops :lol: He's so small, how does he manage that?!

Can't wait for more updates, hope he continues to do so well.

Thanks Tracy, Emily, my 6 year old, is now pestering me to take up running...she really wants a wild rabbit too, and obviously thats the way to find them:shock::lol:
He is gorgeous, love how he gets around, what a handful :love:

Oh Wow love the video and well done :thumb:

Baby Cookie is just adorable and I look forward to seeing a lot more of him :love::love::love:

How amazing is this wee one :):) and how do you get anything done, you must just be watching him all the time!

Amazing how little Cookie has come on so well :love:

You are so good with him :D

Sending lots of vibes for his continued progress xx

Won't open. :(

ETA Photobucket has allowed me to see the vid today - Cookie is doing so well!

Last edited:
:shock: *Faints*
What a gorgeous little baby. :love::love::love:
Keeping everything crossed for the little one xxx

Aww so unbelievably cute, great job :love::D yesterday the video wouldnt open on my phone but tried it on the ipad and it worked :thumb:

Awe:love: he so cute, looks like he was trying to find something to snuggle with at he end of the vid in his bed do you have a cuddle soft toy he could have as a friend :love:

What a cutie! You must be very proud of what you have done and I hope he continues to thrive for you! What a teeny little tail though! :lol: and how wobbly was he at the start?! Squeeeeee :love:

Back