• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hay4pets soft meadow hay is lovely at the minute

Thanks for the heads up :thumb:. I'm in West Wales today and I noticed lots of fields where the hay had already been cut and was in the process of being turned and dried - looks like we MIGHT get some decent stuff this year at last :D.

Ours was a little sweaty when we got it but the buns havent complained yet.
The timothey and Rye is being guzzled too:thumb:

I've only ever bought one bag as an emergency but mine never eat any meadow hay :roll::lol: The indoor buns and Charlie seem to be loving the baled meadow hay at the movement though.. With t&rye and Ings mixed in! Donny and Lola are sticking to the Ings though!

Might buy a bag when I next need ings :D

bisc and matt don't usually eat much soft hay but they have been with this latest lot. they usually have timothy and rye. maisie piggy adores this soft hay. :love:

Thanks for the heads up!! :love: Just in time going to order the piggies some more hay tonight. :)
Glad it looks like we might get some decent stuff... so sick of the rubbish quality hay at this time of year. ://

Thanks for the heads up!! :love: Just in time going to order the piggies some more hay tonight. :)
Glad it looks like we might get some decent stuff... so sick of the rubbish quality hay at this time of year. ://

hope you get a bag as good as we got. it's the best it's been for a while. :love: deans farm meadow hay is nice aswell if you're ever wanting to try another :wave:

Back