• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know what........my job is so rewarding especially when.......................

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
a bunny in my care would rather have some love and affection from me than eat their delicious tea.

Actions definitely speak louder than words.:thumb:

Oh I just love that :) Humphrey used to be like that with me. Now we have sprout who when allowed to free range in the garden would rather jump on my lap and sleep xx

Magical moments indeed!:love:

Hugo's there, I'm sorry I haven't been around much for you recently, but the passing of Trevor really upset me. Such fighter's like Trevor and Ali D's Starfish really do drain my energies and emotions when they pass to the bridge. xx

Last edited:
Magical moments indeed!:love:

Hugo's there, I'm sorry I haven't been around much for you recently, but the passing of Trevor really upset me. Such fighter's like Trevor and Ali D's Starfish really do drain my energies and emotions when they pass to the bridge. xx

Its fine Di, I completely understand :love: Its knocked us hard too. I can understand how difficult it can sometimes be for people who don't chose to go through what we do but still support us and care about our bunnies.

If it helps, we have a new lounge group now called the Brummie bunnies as they all came from Rspca Walsall. They are all very special and inc Bobbi who lived with Trevor, Dave and co :love: Its lovely to see the house alive with bunnies again :D

Back