• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just saw something really upsetting

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
On a Facebook page I don't know if it is a joke or not but its not funny at all. People think it's cute but it really isn't. I don't know how to find out if its real or not.

On a Facebook page I don't know if it is a joke or not but its not funny at all. People think it's cute but it really isn't. I don't know how to find out if its real or not.

What is it? There's a few bunny photos with writing going about

Oh god apparently it is real. It's a bunny upside down in a trance submerged under water with the tap running over it. It's head isn't under water but it is just awful to see. Stupid people commenting isnt it cute. No it :censored: well isn't. Poor bunny :(

Oh god apparently it is real. It's a bunny upside down in a trance submerged under water with the tap running over it. It's head isn't under water but it is just awful to see. Stupid people commenting isnt it cute. No it :censored: well isn't. Poor bunny :(

I knew what post you were going to say, my friend posted it and tagged me yesterday, she had no idea until I explained to her as she thought the rabbit looked relaxed. Sadly many rabbit owners would think this was ok, so I'm not surprised non rabbity people would think it was ok.

I commented this: The owners want shooting. That rabbit is in an intense state of fear through being put on it's back like that. Poor fella.

I knew what post you were going to say, my friend posted it and tagged me yesterday, she had no idea until I explained to her as she thought the rabbit looked relaxed. Sadly many rabbit owners would think this was ok, so I'm not surprised non rabbity people would think it was ok.

I commented this: The owners want shooting. That rabbit is in an intense state of fear through being put on it's back like that. Poor fella.

I can't believe anyone would think it was ok. I'm really upset with the picture. :(

Saw a video on youtube of someone putting their rabbit on a float and it jumping off and swimming in the swimmingpool. The owner kept saying the rabbit loved it but from the video im not sure it did. Made me really sad

The people who did this said this "To all the hate comments. I keep him in that position with arms like baby's and he really closed his eyes and fell asleep and he's so relaxed. He's not scared... Also he likes (a) massage on (his) whole body except feet. After the shower, he didn't looked scary. He just went outside to the sun to dry like every time." They held him in that position? That's not relaxing or falling asleep, it's trancing.

... the caption even acknowledges the fact that he might be scared! :evil:

"Now, we don't want to anthropomorphise too much, but... Cloody the rabbit here really does seem to be chillaxing, doesn't he?

Well, either that, or he's frozen with fear. Or hypnotised.

We prefer to think of it as 'chillaxing', though..."

Back