• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola is now 6months!

chloeturner

Warren Veteran
And has spent most of her half year birthday snoozing and being randy towards me :roll::lol:

Wait for summer to be over and then she's being done, had enough of the cheesey smell when she gets excited :lol:

And has spent most of her half year birthday snoozing and being randy towards me :roll::lol:

Wait for summer to be over and then she's being done, had enough of the cheesey smell when she gets excited :lol:

Haha, that randy rabbit smell has put me off cheesy Dorito's for life :mrgreen:

Haha, that randy rabbit smell has put me off cheesy Dorito's for life :mrgreen:

It's disgusting isnt it :shock: when I had her vaccinated I asked them to make sure she was a "she" :lol: I thought it would just be the boys who were randy! It lingers too doesnt it :roll:

Boy bunnies have got to be the most pungent ever though! :mrgreen: Not that I've ever had girlies to compare... But still, how anyone can decide not to bother neutering their boy buns I don't know!

Hoppy 1/2 birthday Lola bun! :D

Back